Project: Architectural Ruin Restoration former Temple Mishkan Tefila
This Edifice was originally built between 1922-1924 by the architectural firm of Kroryn, Brown and Rosenstein.
This structure was left abandoned for approximately 35 years. It was our endeavor to oversee all of the phases of the restoration of the building envelope; composed of limestone, as well as, the Complete Redesign and Reconstruction of the interior. The church consists of 520 person seating at the sanctuary level and 200 at the balcony.The basement is comprised of a 200 seat chapel, social hall and commercial kitchen for the congregants to utilize for their parish.
Gerardo B. Somers Architect NCARB
National Council of Architectural Registration Boards